Friday, March 9, 2007

Aura Powerful: Masku Man and (You)Tube* Happy Together!


***
Q: What did Igaru (Prince Igam) turn into after she realized her wrongdoings?
A: A nun.
***



*source: www.wikimedia.org


You have to give credit to these YouTube guys. Man, how and where in the world did they acquire these maskman, shaider, bioman opening and ending clips! Sure the Japanese versions they can easily download but the Tagalog versions??? I'm very sure Orkid and everybody who grew up with these Tagalized Japanese superheroes will enjoy this clip I found in the YouTube baul:


*courtesy of mikomi2001


Di ba??? Mayabang na ako na may mp3 files ako ng mga opening and ending credits! Eh look at this! Next level na sya!!!! This is the reason that I am beginning to fall iin love again with youtube. Your childhood questions now have answers courtesy of the site.

1.Ano ang nangyari kay Rio (Mio)? Habang buhay ba syang nakulong sa loob ng bloke ng yelo?

2.Nagkaroon ba ng ibang girlfriend si Michael Joe (Takeru)? Si Pink Maskman ba yugn fallback girl nya?


3. Bakit mukhang tomboy si Yellow 4? Bakit yellow si Yellow Maskman at Pink si Pink Maskman? Bakit Black si Black Maskman? Eh bakit sa Bioman, green hindi black?

4. Ang day job ba ni Commander Sugata ay ang pagiging coach nya sa Takeshi's Castle? Or is it the other way around! Sorry for Michael Joe fans I have to exclusively post Commander's picture here, crush ko sya, somehow bata pa lang ako I have an eye na for older men. Hahaha.


*source: www.japanhero.com

5. Bakit sa probinsya walang Shaider, Maskman at Bioman? As in Baguio, Masbate and the likes ha. Because I am from Bulacan at meron dun, but when I talk about these shows with my fellow jologs friend Juggie, hindi sya makarelate!

Oh well, I have a lifetime to answer these questions. For the meantime, I need to be back my aura power meditation pose!


*"Tube" is incidentally the name of the Empire corrupted by Zehba. Prince Igam, Rio's twin was supposedly playing a character of a woman disgusing as a man, akalain mo yun???

No comments: