Friday, March 9, 2007

Kuya Germs: A Tribute


***
Q: What's the title of Kuya Germ's weekly teen drama show aired on Channel 9?
A: Young Love, Sweet Love.
***




Kuya Germs, this blogsite is for you.

Yes, Pinoys who will say "ewww, that's jologs" are definitely welcome to browse, for I know you got what it takes survive all the ka-cheapan contained herein.

This is Pinoy Jologs in its purest form.

I bet people who know my love affair with anything jologs - Cinema One, PBO, Body Dancer and Rico Mambo, will not be surprised that I chose Kuya Germs to represent this jologs blog. He is the epitome of Pinoy Jologs, and I mean that in a good way!!! Special thanks,too, to Caloy, who discovered my jologs talent. Hehe :) He has put up an IRC Undernet channel - nostalgiamanila and acts as a stage mother for nostalgiamanila.blogspot.com, but his approach is more classy and nostalgic, mine is plain and simple jologs!

I am a self-proclaimed Pinoy pop trivia queen. My sister,Raina, is one,too! Superfren Momel, Juggie, Momon, Rhoda - we are all part of the jologs family. Together we create a world where Maricel Soriano and Tito Vic and Joey are icons. And yes again, there is a difference between classic and jologs trivia - for I'll just turn my back and ignore you if you ask me for Gloria Romero's first movie. Pinoy jologs trivia is more like those teeny-weeny details that we love to hate with anything showbiz. Still don't get what I mean????

What is the unofficial theme song of Connie Reyes On Camera?

The answer: It's My Turn by Diana Ross


Yun lang, Happy Reading!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i love your blog! medyo magka-henerasyon yata tayo, o sadyang jologs na ako at such an early age (im 20). anywaaaaay, my gosh jolina-marvin fan ka rin pala, pumunta ka pa sa set ng kung ayaw mo wag mo! parang iba na kasi si jolina ngayon eh, medyo toned down na. part of growing up i guess.

Regina Theresa said...

Isang sign daw ng pagtanda eh yung pag nakakarelate ka na sa pagreremisnice ng ibang tao.. My gas, you are young pa rin pero jologs ka lang talaga! Hahah :p

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!