Saturday, March 10, 2007

1993 Miss World Second Princess


***
Q: Ruffa has starred in her own massacre movie, which one was it?
A: Maricris Sioson, Japayuki
***



Tita Ruffa! Look at us we got the same taste! Pareho kaming sosyal!



Okay, okay, don't think naman na I am feeling ha. I was amused lang when I saw this month's Good Housekeeping cover. Eh I di ba I just got back from Palawan lang, so this picture was like so recent lang you know and GOd knows how much ang fabulous blouse ni Tita Ruffa compared to my SM-cheap swimsuit! :) And of course, without all the love handles and bulges in the wrong place and everything eh magkamukhang-magkamuha talaga kami! NOT! :p

Seriously, I adore her, with her konyo ways (and everythang!). Buti na lang she was able to redeem herself from that MMFF brouhaha - though come to think of it, we Filipinos are so forgiving that we'll still forgive her regardless of what she does. I enjoy watching her interviews because of her sing-song konyo accent that's not annoying naman (for me ha!), that black glamorosa hair and her witty answers and side comments. Like, this one time, (no, not in band camp you know) when interviewed about their chikitings' Turkish yayas visiting Pinas:

Ruffa to a TV Patrol reporter: "Oh my God I didn't know that you needed a visa to go to the Philippines!

Nakakaloka si Lola Ruffa! Walang ka-effort-effort!!! :)

For now, that's all I can say about Lola Ruffa. Enjoy some of her old-skool pictures!


| View Show | Create Your Own


*images from:
www.ruffagutierez.com
www.summitmedia.com.ph


1 comment:

jui said...

misz ruffa ... im fan of yours ...