Friday, March 9, 2007

Jolina Magdangal: Jologs!


***
Q: What's the name of the retail store Jolina opened in the 90's?
A: Jolina's Fashion Gallery
***


Parang gusto ko yatang bawiin yung previous statement ko na Kuya Germs is the epitome of Pinoy jologs, because if there's an epitome, it would have to be Jolina. Heck, te word "jologs" was born because of her! No, I'm not talking about the Jolina the Kapuso that we see today (yes, I am not a Kapuso though my first two entries in this blog are both Kapuso). I am talking about this Jolina:



Woohoot! That's the Jolina I'm talking about! Talagang we went to the shoot of Kung Ayaw Mo Wag Mo. Sayang kasi I haven't scanned the picture we have naman with Marvin Agustin! I miss that Jolina-crazy highlights - neon yellow and green mix and match days! By the way, that's me to her left, but I'm not the topic of this blog entry, am I? Back to Jolina, don't you love to hate her when she played as Bujoy in 'Labs Kita Okay Ka Lang?':

Bujoy to Ned (Marvin Agustin):"Oh yes kaibigan mo ako. Kaibigan mo lang ako, and that's all I ever was to you Ned. Your best friend...I'm so stupid to make the biggest mistake of falling in love with my best friend!"

That's it for now. More Jolina stuff for you jologs out there in the future! For the meantime, enjoy this AngTV clip! :)


*Jolina singing Special Memory, AngTV days, uploaded by carmefrancia @ youtube.com


No comments: