Monday, March 12, 2007

Who in the world is Christopher Borja?

A: Inday Garutay

So I was torn between Lea Salonga and Inday Garutay. Who won? Ate Inday. Well, you can't blame me, when I tried to search for Inday Garutay on Google Images I only got 4 returns, si Lea Salonga, daming pages! So I oughta give this one to Ate Inday! Blame Google! :p
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
(I had to edit this part, nag-au-autostart yung video kahit ilang tumblling na ang ginawa ko to fix the script. Feel free to click na lang the link for the viedo)

Mega tawa naman si Kuya sa background. Haha. Talagang poker-faced ang Lola noh walang ka-rea-reaction! Parang as-a-fatter-of-mact lang parang ganun lang.

Hehe, may bigla lang akong naisip. I don't want to be mean, pero Ate Inday G. reminds me of my Computer class teacher back in High School. No she is not gay, she just looks like Ate Inday. Di ba, that's pagiging meany di ba? Pero I'm washing my hands on this. Hindi lang ako nagsabi nyan - may mas mean pa nga sa akin, they call her "Garutay". Now that's mean!

Back to Ate Inday, to be fair ha, hindi funny yung nangyari sa kanya sa Aruba, harsh nga yung discrimination that he experienced. Pero naisip ko rin at least she didn't turn out to be one of those showbiz people not in the circulation anymore who gets featured in "Wish Ko Lang" just because they made lustay their money and all that so that Vicki Morales can give them a pangkabuhayan showcase with squid,chicken,crab balls or a tricycle courtesy of Sinzki (or however that's spelled hehe). Like Ruffa Gutierrez in some sorta way, glamorosa pa rin ang lola!

In my last ditch effort to search for more images of Lola Inday, I tried Yahoo naman. Ouch, Nowhere to be found na naman ang beauty ni Lola :(



Sabagay, when I searched nga for Ate Luds (close kami noh!) yung bahay lang nya yung lumabas sa search results. 75 by 75 pixels pa! Hmmm... Punta kaya ako sa friendster? Hehe :p Sasabihin na naman ni Rhoda my superfren na "MAY GAS REGINA!!!" pag ginawa ko yun!!! :p

*video source: http://www.pinoywebcast.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maygas regina!


wahahaha. yun na. i swear, your site never fails to crack me up. :p

Regina Theresa said...

wawa nman si Ate Inday eh walang pumapansin sa kanya. :( ahaha :p

Wala ka bang requests?